Why use urine drug testing
Urine Drug Testing is a simple and quick procedure where a patient provides a urine sample in a clinical setting for the purpose of medication monitoring. UDT is essential for doctors and medical professionals who are prescribing any medications that have the potential for addiction, abuse, drug-to-drug interaction, or diversion. Drug testing keeps patients safe while allowing doctors to provide better medicine and protect their liability.
- 24-48 Hour Turn Around Time
- Online Reporting
- EMR Capability
- Customizable drug testing programs
- Compliant Billing Practices
Our Urine Drug Testing Program Features:
- ETG – Alcohol Metabolite Test (Up to 80 hours after alcohol use)
- Easy to use and implement testing protocols
- Detection of possible illicit drug or prescription medication use
- Easy-to-interpret reports to assist physicians to determine individual treatment programs for patients
- Accurate and timely results that can affect the overall health of patients
Our Drug Safety program is designed for two ultimate purposes:
- To improve your patients' health and quality of life
- To assist you in running a compliant and responsible prescribing office
Urine drug testing detects recent drug use and is the only testing method approved for federally-mandated testing. Businesses rely on laboratory-based urine testing for its cost-effectiveness, capacity to screen for a variety of different illicit drugs and ability to withstand most legal challenges. Urine testing is suitable for all testing reasons – from pre-employment to random to post-accident – and can be performed for a wide range of illicit and prescription drugs.
We offer many drug testing options. Drug testing panels determine how many and what types of substances will be tested at one time. Physicians or clients may customize their testing preferences in a Predefined Custom Profile.
We understand that confirmation testing is an important tool in determining the presence of substances. We use state of the art equipment to perform Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry (LCMS-MS) for all confirmation tests. Our clients have the option of customizing which tests they wish to confirm. Typically, clients choose to confirm all positive screening tests and unexpected negatives (e.g., when a controlled substance is prescribed but not observed in the screening assay).
- We offer support in collecting urine specimens. We know that collecting specimens can be the most time-consuming part of drug testing. We can offer our assistance to our customers in High Volume On-Site collections.
- We can also arrange to collect specimens from patients at our lab work site in Honolulu, HI.
- For neighbor island clients, we offer convenient, hassle free shipping through UPS & Fedex at no cost to our clients